Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Bridge

I stopped today to take a picture of the one-lane suspension bridge that goes over Beaver. I go over this bridge anytime I go to Fayetteville from my house. This bridge is actually in several movies. Elizabethtown is the one movie I have actually seen with this bridge in it. As you can tell in the background, the leaves are ever so slightly starting to change color. I am kinda excited about the leave change coming. If you want to see this bridge and the leaves, come see me! I don't have any plans for this coming weekend ;).

2 comments:

Hunt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan said...

Monkey,Nanny an I are so very proud of everything you have done in your life. You have turned into a beautiful woman. We are proud to tell everyone that will listen what a great person you are and how much we love you. Love always. Your Aunt Sue Sue Nanny and my Boys(Aaron and Wesley)